Why Do You Need Preventative Maintenance?
- Through preventative maintenance does not prevent breakdown entirely, it does reduce the likelihood of problems and helps reduce overall operating costs.
- Regular maintenance on your equipment maintains safety and efficiency.
- A dirty air conditioner will cause excessive wear on the compressor reducing its life.
- Dirty blowers cause: motor wear, excessive noise, reduced air circulation and abnormal operating temperatures.
- Often during a tune-up we find problems that would lead to future break down and potential emergency service.
- Condensate leaks can be repaired early; minimizing equipment and property damage.
- Furnace venting leaks can be corrected preventing a source of carbon monoxide problems.
- Often HVAC equipment requires replacement in an emergency status. Regular tune-ups help monitor the overall condition of your equipment allowing you time to prepare as replacement becomes eminent.
- Maximum furnace efficiency is saving you money.
- Though it's not often requested by manufacturers, many require owners to have regularly scheduled maintenance in order to fulfill requirements of a warranty or extended warranty program.
- A forgotten air filter will cause the furnace to overheat or the A/C to freeze damaging the equipment.
- Oil furnace nozzles should be replaced every year. They wear over time altering the flame pattern and reducing the efficiency of the furnace.
- Soot build-up on the interior of an oil furnace reduces efficiency and eventually will cause severe damage to the furnace.
If you have any questions on preventative maintenance, please call 715-834-2342 anytime!